Be Ready For The Ultimate Casino Hold’em Side Event
Buy-in to the Casino Hold’em Side Event: €60
Casino Hold’em is a fast-paced, poker based casino game that anyone can enjoy. If you like Hold’em then chances are you’ll love this fast and simple spin on a classic. You’ll be given two cards each round that you can use together with the five community cards to make the best possible hand.
During the course of the hand, you may make one raise at any time. The earlier the raise is made the higher it may be. Unlike other poker-based games, raises made after the ante still have action, even if the dealer doesn’t open. Think fast and can win big in this exciting side event. The guaranteed prize pool is €2,000.
You can join this ECR side event by registering for the side event at the registration desk with a €60 buy-in.
Once a seat opens up at the side event hand your buy-in ticket to the dealer to get your 100 chips to play with. Your goal is to turn these 100 chips into 1,500 to move on to the Side Event finals.
How To Play Casino Hold’em
Casino Hold’em is played with a single ordinary 52-card deck and is a game between you and the dealer. You have to make an equal bet on both the Ante and Blind. On top of this you can also make an optional Trips bet. Each round can be broken into four parts:
- The Round Starts
Two cards are dealt face down to both you and the dealer. You can then look at your own cards. You can check or make a Play bet equal to three or four times the Ante.
- Second Part
After any initial bets the dealer will turn over the three first community cards. If you previously checked, then you can make a Play bet equal up to two times your Ante. If you already made a Play bet, then you can’t make any further bets.
- Third Part
After a second round of bets the dealer will turn over the final two community cards. If you previously checked twice, then you have to either make a Play bet equal to exactly your Ante, or fold, losing both your Ante and Blind bets. If you already raised you can’t make any further bets.
- The Round Ends
The dealer and you will both make the best possible hand using any combination of your own two cards and the five community cards. The dealer will need at least a pair to open. Any winning bets are paid out and a new round started.
The Side Event Rules
- Each player registers to the Casino Hold’em tournament by handing one of their Side Event tickets to the Dealer and the player receives a stack of 100 chips.
- The goal is to turn the 100 chips into 1,500 chips.
- Minimum bet is 5.
- Maximum bet is 25.
- A player cannot hand in several tickets at once and receive a higher chip stack.
- Re-entry is only allowed once a player has lost his chips.
- If a player wins a seat in the Final, the player is not eligible to enter the same tournament again with another ticket.
- Once a player has reached the target chip stack, he or she has made it into the Final. The player is required to at that point hand over their chips and their ID to the Dealer who will register the player’s name.
- Normal Casino Hold’em rules apply. In the event of argument, the Tournament Director’s decision is final.
- The Casino Hold’em Side Event opens at 16:00 on Friday 6th and from 14:30 till 16:30 on Saturday 7th.
- The Casino Hold’em Side-Event Finals start at 17:00 on Saturday.
- The Final is played with the final players sitting at the same table(s). Everyone starts with the same starting stack and the minimum bet is increased every five hands. The game is played until only one player remains.
- The Casino Hold’em Side Event has a guaranteed prize pool of €2,000.
- Prize pool is indicative and based on the amount of players entering the side event. Depending on the amount of players entering, the prize pool may differ.
How Do You Join ECR 2018?
Buy-in to the European Championship of Roulette from ecroulette.com or from any of our main participating casinos today. Alternatively check out one of the qualifying events to win your entry. Join us from April 5th to 8th for parties, side events and more as over 200 casino fans join us in Malta to fight for the €50,000 grand prize.